Location: Westminster, CO or remote
November 8, 2022
- Provides key contract assistance to the Chief Legal Counsel, primarily review and negotiations with customers.
- Support sales daily with requests on contract review, drafting, negotiations and general contract management and administration.
- Review contracts and understand contractual agreement terms. Assess appropriate risk level while reviewing, drafting and negotiating each contract.
- Track and begin renewal process for clients who have upcoming expiring agreements.
- Work closely with internal teams to validate new terms and seek approvals as needed.
- Prepare, review and evaluate renewal agreements.
- Respond to information requests from internal and external customers.
- May draft corporate policies, letters, form agreement(s), and other legal documents under the oversight of the Chief Legal Counsel.
- Assists with contract compliances duties.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of staff and management, and, as needed with client leadership and personnel. Understand and anticipate departmental needs and corporate matters; delivers high quality service and results.
- Develops expertise in company products, services and processes.
- Pursues personal development goals to acquire and maintain industry knowledge.
- Assists in company collection activities as needed.
- Mentors and instructs legal interns.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 5-10 years experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts
- Experience supporting senior level executives.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office software skills with an emphasis on Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to utilize proprietary Internet based reporting functions
- Excellent time management and general organizational skills
- Experience supporting multiple executives, partners, and/or managers
- Strong attention to detail, ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certification
- Microsoft Office Certification or comparable expert skills
- Corporate governance and reporting experience, intellectual property experience.
- Experience working in a corporate legal department, as a contract specialist, or similar function.
- Experience working in a construction related industry.
Salary range for this position is $67,000 - $100,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.