Customer Service Order Entry Specialist - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
April 28, 2022
Provide all assigned customer service and order entry supported activities to meet the needs and expectations of the organization and customer base for all product lines (Pharmacy Automation / Transport Automation). This includes the ability to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot customer concerns and issues over the phone and work toward solutions. Also includes responding to all pre- and post- sale customer service issues while exemplifying patience, schedule adherence, and attention to detail.
- Quickly and accurately receive and process all incoming telephone calls, fax and email requests from both external and internal customers. Deliver same-day turnaround on inquiries related to the placement of quotes, consignment, warranty, PPE & regular orders. Calls can range from 35-55 per day when team is fully staffed.
- Reach out proactively to customers where there are price discrepancies on their orders to obtain approval before shipping, and/or to approve a replacement part if needed.
- Process any return authorizations, shipping error resolutions, credit memos/invoicing matters, and any other post-sale customer issues.
- Ensure that the customer's spare parts order is input into our system, striving for accuracy of billing and shipping addresses and other details to ensure timely shipment and payment.
- Must be able to problem solve and think outside of the box for solutions to mitigate customer frustration. Demonstrate empathy and situational awareness to achieve satisfactory solutions for the customer while minimizing escalations.
- Deliver professional proactive support via phone or email and anticipate customers’ needs by working to get ahead of potential problems, quickly retrieving and reviewing customer information and order history.
- Communicate and coordinate with appropriate internal departments (such as sales, supply chain, marketing and finance teams) to consistently deliver top-tier customer service.
- Facilitate incoming project warranty orders and collaborate/communicate with the project orders team as needed for change or new project orders.
- Investigate overdue and damaged shipments and follow internal procedure to report and solve those issues.
- Review daily, weekly and monthly reports as needed.
- Monitor accuracy of customers' shipping/billing information.
- Assist customers in navigating through the online store; provide password reset assistance as needed; set up new customer requests as needed.
- Advise Team Lead/Supervisor of any major, urgent customer issues that have escalated beyond your control.
- Participate in ongoing training as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience in Customer Service environment.
- Must have previous working experience with ERP systems such as SAP.
- Must be PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to listen carefully to customers to understand their needs and concerns in order to resolve each call as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Self-motivated with a desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently while in a sometimes loud, but fun and fast-paced team environment.
- Professional demeanor and presentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in a sales and distribution environment preferred.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Technical aptitude preferred for parts identification.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.