Design Drafter - Schaumburg, IL
June 7, 2021
- Prepare and create high quality shop drawing/bid package drawing sets for all product lines for use by the project managers, pre-construction manager, and external parties.
- Compile and complete as-built final set of drawings based on final field modifications.
- Coordinate all activities with director, project managers, preconstruction manager, application engineers, sales, and others as required.
- Manage multiple tasks and prioritize assignments to meet required deadlines
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates degree in a technical drawings field or (2) years of equivalent work experience.
- Autodesk MEP (mechanical, electrical, plumbing).
- Construction drawing preparation practices and procedures.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Navisworks (or equivalent clash detection software).
- Experience with Revit.
- Experience participating in mechanical coordination efforts for healthcare facility construction.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical drawings field
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.