Desktop Management Administrator
Location: Denver, CO
May 31, 2022
The Desktop Management Administrator is also responsible for thorough documentation, project planning and coordination, and IT Support training.
- Global position that must interact with support desk personnel in various regions across the world
- Package, test and troubleshoot Windows 10/11 images with support for multiple languages
- Package, test, troubleshoot and deploy applications and scripts
- Deploy and monitor OS and application patches
- Document solutions and procedures; organize and update existing knowledge articles
- Train company personnel in the use of ITSM tool
- Serve as a technical resource for members of the global IT Support teams
- Work with IT Support to develop the best system functionality
- Evaluate the security of endpoints and implement necessary security measures
- Exceptional knowledge of Windows 10/11 – support, operation, security, packaging and upgrades.
- Experience with imaging of Windows 10/11 using SCCM, MDT or similar tools; familiarity with DISM.
- Must have experience scripting with PowerShell, VBScript, Batch, or other languages.
- Experience packaging and deploying Windows applications
- Experience with the deployment and monitoring of Windows updates.
- Experience with BitLocker deployment and administration.
- Experience supporting a wide range of desktop applications.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a customer-focused mindset.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language to non-technical staff and end users.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to lift and transport moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.