Director Customer Service Center - Medication Management
Location: Denver, CO
July 21, 2022
This leader will develop and implement best practices in case management and software support, direct and oversee standard operating protocols, provide leadership and manage schedules to deliver a superior customer experience. The DCSC is a very visible leader to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional customer service and organizational skills. The DCSS work closely with several operational teams including field service, customer success, project implementation, and engineering to manage customer issues, and assist with escalations when required.
Software Support Activities (40%)
- Define the approach to delivering superior customer support to Medication Management customers.
- Attract, hire, retain and manage talent and create processes to deliver consistent high quality and responsive customer support.
- Develop, direct and manage the daily activities of the call center and software support teams.
- Assist the team with queue management, prioritization and escalations.
- Collaborate with internal teams to optimize the use and capabilities of the CRM application and other knowledge based tools (salesforce.com).
- Ensure teams are equipped with the necessary tools and resources they need to help customers through each new product release. Iteratively invest in customer support excellence. Identify, recommend and deploy required training of new and existing staff.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on trends and actively participate in the Quality Management Program.
- Responsible for the development, tracking and reporting of key performance indicators to the management team.
- Support the development and utilization of existing knowledge based tools to facilitate prompt and responsive problem resolution, identification of trends and data analysis to work with internal stake holders on recurring software fixes. Recommend other tools as appropriate to support continuous improvement.
- Collaborate with internal teams on the management of support agreements, review of contract performance, and assistance with software service agreement renewals.
- Direct and assist the team with the coordination and scheduling of software installation and integration activities to meet software support and subscription services requirements.
- Other duties as required to support the delivery of high quality of customer support.
- Act as a customer advocate to ensure the business is doing everything possible to deliver a best in class customer experience.
- 5+ years of professional experience leading a strong customer support organization. Demonstrated leadership in a dynamic, rapidly changing, and fast-paced environment.
- Lead by example with a learning mindset and people-first attitude.
- Passionate leader with demonstrated experience delivering impactful and reliable customer service experiences. Problem solver, strategic and decisive with consideration for people, systems, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience in the healthcare domain, with customers working in healthcare settings.
- Experience working for/in a vendor environment or a healthcare organization.
- Pharmacy or medication management technology experience
- Salesforce.com proficiency
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.