Director Customer Success
January 25, 2021
Customer Success is an integral part of Swisslog Healthcare North America’s market organization. The Director of Customer success will lead the above teams to support achievement of financial targets and to strengthen the core vision of Swisslog Healthcare to lead change for better care.
|Accountabilities of Team Leadership: |
- 10+ years of account management, customer support, or client services experience, ideally with a SaaS based enterprise solution
- Experience in the Healthcare market space – specifically in healthcare automation, solutions, and/or supply chain
- Proven track record of driving adoption and expansion in enterprise customer accounts
- Experience navigating and understanding enterprise customers’ priorities in a B2B SaaS environment
- “Get it Done” attitude while maintaining customer experience as a top priority
- Desire for learning new technologies and technical aptitude
- Exceptional organization, communication and presentation skills
- Strong business acumen and service orientation.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Demonstrated experience to seamlessly transition between conversations with C-Level executives, technical leadership and project manager levels.
- Experience in interpretation of analytics used to demonstrate the value of a solution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Product Management experience, PMP certification, experience running Pilot programs, experience with Customer Success organization
- High preference for those with experience in Pharmacy Automation and Enterprise solutions
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.