Director Marketing and Communications
April 14, 2021
As a key member of SLHC’s North American Sales and Marketing leadership team, this individual will manage a team of marketing professionals that are both creative, productive and laser-focused on business results. She/he will lead the planning and execution of strategic and tactical marketing programs to drive brand and product awareness, customer acquisition and retention. This team serves a critical function empowering Solutions Management, delivering results for Sales and Sales Leadership, while supporting other areas of the North American organization.
This individual should also have experience executing brand consistency across all marketing touch points and experience directing teams to successfully use tools like email, marketing automation and content management systems to scale programs. This person must demonstrate a passion for marketing innovation, team building and brand building.
- Marketing professional with 10+ years’ experience with a solid understanding of the digital space, marketing automation, content marketing, lead/demand/revenue generation, and social media best practices used to build a community of engaged customers and prospects.
- Experience leading a team of marketing professionals.
- Agency management.
- Strategist for B2B brands
- A team player with a strong desire for effective collaboration across the organization
- Enthusiastic, passionate, and creative
- Ability to see the big picture, but focus on execution and results.
- Experience working in a fast paced, highly dynamic environment.
- Proven success working with stakeholders in multiple departments; global experience a plus.
- Results-oriented, high-energy self-starter with great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple, complex, and co-dependent projects.
- Able to create and follow plans yet flexible enough to respond to change while balancing multiple priorities.
- Organization skills, helping the team meet timelines efficiently and with quality. Excellent communicator and effective presentation skills.
- Understanding of healthcare market and hospital operations
- Master’s degree in marketing or related field
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.