Documentation Manager - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
June 15, 2021
- 10+ years of experience and ~ 3 years of experience leading an documentation and training team, and experience working with technical content within software development organizations.
- Experience working as an individual contributor technical writer and/or instructional designer
- Experience with industry-standard documentation tools
- Experience with task-based topic authoring.
- Experience leading people and teams to achieve goals and objectives under tight deadlines.
- Knowledge and experience working as part of a scrum team
- 5-7 years’ experience in technical writing or communications
- Strong analytical and problems solving ability
- Strong verbal and written communication
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Experience with MadCap Flare, MadCap Central or other similar industry standard documentation authoring tools
- Experience with training content development tools such as Rise, Camtasia, Captivate or other similar industry standard tools.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.