November 20, 2022
As our HR officer in our office in Zaltbommel you are the first point of contact for employees in our dutch organization. With your structured character and high data quality approach you manage the administration of our human resources systems. With a focus on the wellbeing of our employees your high empathic mind supports the organization and execution of employee engagement processes e.g. a warm welcome within the onboarding, teambuilding events or local communication trough our intranet or townhalls.
In your role you also support the execution of global and regional people & cultural related initiatives together with our HR Team in the region EMEA. As a member of a global HR Team you contribute to implement global processes and support cross-functional collaboration in our organization.
In your role as HR Manager you report into the HR Manager Northern Europe & GCC to align priorities and follow the global HR strategy and processes. Additionally, highly engaged in collaboration with fellow seniors of your business segment in the Netherlands to better understand, analyze, and support the needs for the business, leading to the subsequent establishment of suitable strategies.
- First point of contact for local employees in all people related matters
- Actively participate in the HR EMEA&APAC team as well as HR support in the dutch management team together with the business partner.
- You support your business partner in managing the local HR processes like performance management, recruitment, onboarding, employee engagement, talent management, learning & development. This includes for example candidate communication through our Recruiting Management System, support of the interview process, coordination of the warm welcome for new hires or managing the timeline and documentation of our performance management process.
- Administration and maintenance of HRIS and employee related information & documents as well as tracking and providing payroll related changes (on a monthly basis) to external payroll consultant, ensuring process execution and in-time salary payments
- With your passion for people your drive the improvement of employee engagement with appropriate communication (e.g. support the management in organizing regular townhalls), organizing (team)-events, employee well-being activities, celebration of successes, anniversaries, birthdays, retirements
- 1-3 years experience in the following areas: employee administration and/or employee relations
- Strong interpersonal skills & high empathy
- High Proficiency in MS office and data base management
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills both in Dutch and English
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.