Inside Sales Representative - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
August 18, 2021
- Collaboratively work with the outside sales representatives and field service teams in your territory to provide support, consultation and generate new sales regarding Swisslog product and services.
- Drive the Service and Support Agreement renewals for Transport Automation and Pharmacy Automation facilities in your territory through:
- Contract performance analysis & working with the Field Managers to get the preventative maintenance visits scheduled if they have not been completed.
- Outbound sales calls on renewals 90 days out
- Upselling additional support services and product lines
- Creating proposals & collaborating with other departments where needed to develop appropriate pricing.
- Booking final contracts
- Responsible for current client relationship management as it relates to customer renewals and adjacent cross sell opportunities for hospitals in an assigned geographic area.
- Meet or exceed monthly renewal quotas.
- Create data analytics and regularly update CRM database (SF.com) to support outside sales activities and develop larger projects from inside leads and maintain accurate order intake forecasting.
- Proactively contact your top accounts in your territory 1x month to maintain the trusted advisor role and assist in communicating about new technologies checking in on how the PMA contract is performing and if they have used any of their spare parts allotment.
- Responsible for developing strong relationships with key decision makers and stakeholders within your top accounts.
- Work with Inside Sales Supervisor to strategize on how you will work towards meeting your renewal and new business order intake targets.
- Responsible taking the sales leads that are assigned to you and communicating with the sales lead same day or within 24 hours to continue the sale.
- Provide Best in class customer service and follow up post sale.
- Participate in sales meetings, trainings seminars and coaching activities throughout the yea
- Develop network of key vertical participants to gain visibility of emerging opportunities within your territory.
- Maintain dialog with clients and prospects to stay abreast of changes in the market.
- Phone call campaigns out focused on finding new business in your territory to either act on by you or collaborate with the outside sales rep.
- Make 25+ calls/emails on select call/emails days to existing and prospective customers
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- 2 years in a Sales or Sales Support position
- Bachelors or Associates Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience with a CRM system
- Ability to utilize Internet search and reporting functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Outbound client contact skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Some telemarketing campaign experience
- Presentation production experience
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.