International Order Manager
Location: Broomfield, CO
March 17, 2023
Broomfield, CO, USA
- Responsibility for processing and supporting all aspects of international Translogic and Medication Management sales orders shipped out of Denver TC or NA MM partners.
- The International Order Manager is to manage the intercompany sales as well as RFP (request for proposal) phase for any orders from non-SLHC entities, delivery of quotes, and upon receipt of orders manage the scope, schedule, materials, shipping, cross charging, start-up licensing and North America support personnel (if needed) for each project.
- This person must be capable of working with and directing other Swisslog internal departments and resources to bring about the successful completion of each project, including intercompany payment disputes.
- Trains regional Swisslog Healthcare and associated distributors in order creation and scheduling.
- Creates, tracks and monitors all international sales orders within the Technology Center (TC) and closes open projects when final payment is made.
- Assist TC in resolving any order or technical challenges by participating in appropriate TC meetings and reviews status reports.
- Actively participate in recurring S&OP meetings and update team members on all large international opportunities/bookings.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or 10 years relevant experience.
- Minimum of 5 years customer support experience with complex technical products.
- 5 years experience with international project management and logistics.
- SAP system knowledge
- SFDC experience (opportunity tracking and customer interaction logging)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.