Lead Generation Specialist
March 16, 2021
This position is ideal for an individual who thrives on challenging themselves yet loves working in a team environment as well as helping to build a department from the ground up. This is an exciting opportunity to further develop your sales skills and business acumen as Swisslog will provide the tools and training to support future advancement to other sales roles of increasing responsibility as these opportunities become available.
- Research and call prospective clients (40 - 50 calls/day)
- Add valuable data to new and existing accounts within our current CRM tool
- Acquire high-level contacts by leveraging third party databases and social networking sites
- Set up demonstration meetings for qualified prospects utilizing webinars
- Prepare and manage all prospecting lists as well as accurately track customer interactions and information within Salesforce
- Meet monthly target of scheduled appointments per month directly for the Regional Sales Directors
- Deliver Best in class customer support and work with the new team members that will join the lead generation department
- Manage time throughout the day and week maximizing proactive sales calls out and with estimating the renewals for the inside sales team
- Have a full understanding of the quantifiable justification and purchasing process for each opportunity
- Ensure collaboration with the Regional Sales Directors throughout the management process for each opportunity to avoid duplication
- Collaborate directly with the Marketing cloud individual to fine tune customer contacts from existing campaigns
- Assist in monitoring market trends and analyzing competition in order to work to create a webinar for customer prospecting calls
- Stay current on Healthcare trends and our direct competitors
- This role offer a very competitive base salary plus commission
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience with prospecting calls.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experienced in both SAP and SalesForce.com
- Ability to utilize Internet search and reporting functions
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Outbound client contact skills
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Experience being held to metrics a plus.
- Presentation production experience
- Small-event management experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree
- Salesforce.com or other CRM experience
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.