Manager, Internal Communications & Corporate Events - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 6, 2021
This person provides business support and program management to the North American President and senior management staff. The position synthesizes action plans to independently complete essential business projects, retaining the image of the President’s Office both internally and externally, ensuring brand cohesion.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing, or a related healthcare management field, Masters a plus
- 10-15 years of progressively more responsible experience in a communications role
- Maintain high degree of accuracy as margin for error is small due to critical audience
- 7 -10 years office management and administrative support related experience at corporate executive level
- Must have experience in writing and turning complex information into relevant, engaging, timely and valuable content
- Experience communicating to all levels of an organization
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously and working autonomously
- Expert level with Office365 suite, especially PPT, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
- Strong in-house communications experience
- Strong presentation skills, strong leadership skills, able to work collaboratively
- Strong (internal and external) customer focus and relationship management skills; ability to be influence behaviors and results -- both internally and externally
- Experience managing outside vendors
- Sensitivity for addressing various internal target groups
- Clear communication skills both verbally and written and skill in presenting concepts and ideas to a wide range of audiences
- Advanced ERP and/or CRM system experience
- Project Management experience
- Small-event management experience
- Inter-company, all levels, contact skills and management of outside and sometimes difficult customers
- Excellent time management and general organizational skills
- Ability to work in an unsupervised environment
- Comfortable in both a tactical as well as strategic atmosphere
- Present self professionally as this is a highly visible role internally and externally
- Strong organizational knowledge of healthcare market technology trends and clear understanding of Swisslog Healthcare services and solutions
- Some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) with basic photo editing skills
- Experience in backend web development
- Database management experience
Desirable but not Essential:
Target salary range for this position is $70,000 - $85,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.