Manager, Software Engineering, Pharmacy Automation - Westminster, CO
June 7, 2021
- BS/MS Degree in Engineering - Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of Software Engineering management experience
- 10+ years of Software Engineering architecture experience
- Experience with SaaS products, and Agile/Scrum
- Experience with Jira and other team management tools
- 5+ years’ experience working and influencing in a cross functional team.
- 5+ years Angular experience with focus on Reactive Forms and RxJS.
- Ability to step in to provide architectural expertise and write code as needed.
- Regularly conduct code reviews and provide detailed feedback.
- Prior experience of leading and managing a team of 4+ global Software engineers with track record of successfully validating and delivering high quality products.
- Extensive knowledge of common, industry leading software development methodologies and aware of when and where to rely on them.
- Impeccable communication skills, adept at communicating to all levels of the organization.
- Able to work at a fast pace and encourage others too as well
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and maintain high team morale and efficiency.
- Strong attention to detail and quality, and ability to direct the whole team to adopt best practices.
- Ability to measure team and individual’s performance through standardized key performance indicators, and ability to push the quality bar higher.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
Compensation and Benefits: Base Salary: $135,000; + bonus, medical/dental/vision insurance, life and AD&D insurance, above market 401K match, tuition reimbursement.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.