OEM Vendor Manager - Product Management Team
Location: Westminster, CO
August 4, 2022
• This position will be part of a cross functional team to develop solutions for our Pharmacy Automation Portfolio.
• The OEM Vendor Manager will work closely with software Product Manager and Marketing to explore new products while also improving existing product offerings for the Pharmacy Automation Portfolio.
• The OEM Vendor Manager will also be considered the main point of contact and subject matter expert for product related inquiries and requests for the Pharmacy Automation product line and roadmap.
• Manage the relationship with OEM, equipment vendor, and automation vendor
• Review all appropriate regulations as they pertain to equipment within our customer space
• Problem solve supply chain issues, challenging the status quo, and optimizing for scale.
• Play a critical role in our supply chain process evolution by analyzing the overall supplier base, driving sourcing improvements, and optimizing product lead times and costs where possible while prioritizing vendor relationships.
• Work closely with sales and service operations team to ensure cross-functional alignment in key decisions.
|Product Lifecycle Management: |
- 3+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management/Logistics
- Technology hardware and consumables management or OEM purchasing experience preferred
- Vendor management experience
- Hands on experience with supply chain management software
- Hands on working knowledge in an ERP Purchasing System is a must,
- Ability to handle fast paced, at times stressful, environment when large orders come in with tight deadlines
- Ability to solve problems independently based on logic and analytical thinking
- Great communication skills and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Up to 20% as necessary, vendor production facility and quality assurance visits will be required, as well as occasional industry trade shows.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Pharmacy operations experience
- International experience
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.