Operations Support Specialist LTC - Dallas, TX
Location: Dallas, TX
August 20, 2021
- Develop and understand the concepts of running a project including good communication skills, attention to detail, meticulous follow up, and project plan creation in Microsoft Project or similar systems
- Facilitate kickoff meetings with the client that discuss key elements of the project. Ensure that accurate meeting minutes from the kickoff meeting are taken and properly distributed.
- Collaborate with facility personnel to translate operating and reporting needs to pharmacy operations team
- Develop project plans and schedules that represent the appropriate level of detail and task interdependency as necessary for controlled project execution
- Lead in scheduled conference calls with key project stakeholders to drive a project from kickoff to completion
- Coordinate system implementation checklists with project stakeholders to assure appropriate scheduling and staffing at pharmacy
- Order and manage the material deliveries on assigned projects to ensure efficient installation productivity
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure that interface software is developed in a timely manner
- Together with the assigned Contract Administration personnel, ensure project billings are accurate and timely and assist in payment collections as necessary
- Support Customer Service personnel in efficiently receiving and installing the equipment.
- Develop expertise in the installation and configuration of key hardware and software components
- Support the installation and configuration of software for both the Canister Management System and the Packagers.
- Manage, schedule, and/or provide live in-person training at the Pharmacy and the Facility
- Ensure all requirements are met and the system is signed off on by the client
- Assist customers with post implementation transition to central customer support organization
- Attend and participate in monthly Project Progress Report meetings with Swisslog Finance Team and provide accurate forecasts as necessary
- Collect and report QA/QI metrics to internal stakeholders and to customers
- Support and promote the Swisslog values through positive interactions with both internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis
- Attend/Support other company or business line goals, objectives and initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.