PLM Administrator (Product Lifecycle Management, Windchill) - Broomfield, CO
Location: Broomfield, CO
July 20, 2021
- SME on day to day functions of PLM System (PTC Windchill).
- Manage administration of PLM System (PTC Windchill) & Licensing for all regions.
- Manage administration of CAD System (Inventor) for all regions.
- Manage Business partners that support the Cloud and Service Tickets for Windchill.
- Maintain and monitor links between CAD, PLM, Middleware, and ERP systems
- Liaison between engineering with SAP SMEs on links between the two systems.
- Manage monthly internal global user meetings (US, Germany, Italy, and China) and maintain enhancement priority list.
- Remain current on evolving Windchill features/bug fixes and recommend schedule for upgrades and system maintenance.
- Training all new engineering and supply chain hires on use of PLM
- Development of primary and secondary “super users” at all HCS locations
- Generate and analyze daily, weekly, and monthly PLM utilization data and recommend actions to consistently improve processes.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Associates Degree in CAD, Technical Writing, or Engineering Technologies or 10 years directly relevant experience.
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment utilizing ERP and documented change control systems.
- Ability to read and understand 2 dimensional engineering drawings and specifications.
Desirable, but not Essential:
- AutoCad/Inventor formal training and or certification.
- APICs Certification
- PLM training (PTC Windchill preferred)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.