Product Marketing Manager, Transport Automation - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
November 2, 2021
The PMM handles market research on current trending products, competitive analysis, tracking pricing structures, complies with established product and innovation processes, and supports sales enablement opportunities.
The PMM is the ‘voice of the customer’ within the company, precisely researching consumer needs and experiences related to the product/service of responsibility.
- Collaborative skills: the PMM will have to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business. This will often include product management, the sales department, marketing, and engineering
- Conduct research and voice of the customer investigations to understand market needs, establish market requirements and product enhancement requests. Collaborate with technical product management and development as needed for create technical product requirements.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. The PMM will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products/services, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: The PMM is gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, sales and customer interviews will be part of this mix and the PMM needs to be well acquainted with these technique.
- Organizational skills as they relate to the planning and execution of omni channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and ability to create marketing funnels from both a strategic and executional perspective.
- Digital mindset with good knowledge of digital tools and channels such as CMS, Social Media, Marketing Analytics.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a relative position and work environment
- Aptitude and interest in acquiring knowledge about the pharmacy / transport / LTC & Meds-to-Beds automation technology including software as well as the healthcare markets.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Healthcare experience and institutional work experience in B2B technology or software environment
- Copy writing and/or proofreading skills.
|Salary: $100,000 - $130,000 base depending on experience and skillset, plus 10% bonus; medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, tuition reimbursement; 401k matching |
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.