Project Manager - Transport Automation
Location: Dallas, TX or Denver, CO
January 21, 2023
This is a hybrid position which can be located in either Dallas, Texas, or Denver, Colorado.
Projects are successfully implemented through skillful proposal/contract/spec review; contract drawing review; site surveys; system design; materials procurement and scheduling' installation drawing design and review; installation scheduling; labor coordination; communication and customer relation skills; cost management; change order processing; project completion and close out.
Additional accountabilities required of a Swisslog Healthcare Project Manager:
- Independently oversee the project plan events and manage the schedule.
- Serve as primary contact for any issues that arise related to implementation.
- Manage procurement of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that all issues are documented, and resolutions reached.
- Manage both physical pneumatic tube system installation work as well as service upgrade projects on existing systems.
- Propose risk/issue mitigation as the need arises.
- Provide support for go-live activities.
- Manage the project budget, revenue projections, risks and scope.
- Responsible for preparing and completing the customer acceptance process.
- Expected to execute basic PM skills and techniques, including note taking, documentation, project forecasting.
- Consistent and clear communication with internal and external customers.
- Perform other duties as required to support the delivery of best-in-the-business customer support.
- Moderate knowledge of the construction or service industry with potential aptitude for three-dimensional visualization and systems design in buildings.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Qualifications, certifications, or extensive related experience can replace the degree requirement.
- 3-5 years of exposure to contracts, design and construction or service-related management in a semi-unsupervised capacity.
- Process and detail oriented professional.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt and change with company demands.
- PMP or other project management certification, or relevant documented experience.
Compensation: Salary range for this position is $76,000 - $95,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.