Project Manager, Pharmacy Automation Realization
Dallas, TX; or Chicago, IL
March 31, 2021
The Realization team is responsible for all aspects of a successful implementation of Automation Solutions for Swisslog Healthcare’s North American customers. The team includes Training/Implementation, Project Management and Hardware Installation. The Project Manager is an integral part of the Realization team, and reports directly to the Director, Pharmacy Automation Realization.
Projects are successfully implemented through skillful proposal/contract/spec review, contract drawing review, site surveys, system design, materials procurement and scheduling, installation drawing review, installation scheduling, labor coordination, communication and customer relation skills, cost management, change order processing, project completion and close out.
Additional accountabilities required of a Swisslog Project Manager:
- Independently Oversee the project plan events and manages the schedule
- Manages procurement of project related hardware and software & logistics supply chain.
- Ensures that all issues are documented, and resolutions reached
- Proposes risk/issue mitigation as the need arises.
- Provides support for go-live activities
- Other duties as required to support the delivery of best-in-the-business customer support
- Manages the project budget, revenue projections, risks and scope
- Responsible for preparing and completing the customer acceptance process
- Expected to execute basic PM skills and techniques. Some of those include:
- Note taking
- Project forecasting
- Ability to communicate clearly with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of the hospital inpatient pharmacy business and industry.
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent qualifications and extensive related experience.
- 3-5 years of exposure to contracts or service-related management in a semi-unsupervised capacity.
- Process and detail oriented professional
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service
- Proven organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills along with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external resources.
- Self-motivated, decisive, with the ability to adapt and change with company demands.
Desirable but not Essential:
- PMP or other project management certification, or relevant documented experience.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
EEO EmployerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.