Project Material Order Administrator: Broomfield, CO
Location: Broomfield, CO
October 6, 2021
- Create and manage project material Sales Orders including delivery note generation and final goods issue per delivery confirmations.
- Execute delivery schedules / due dates in MRP system based on customer demand.
- Analyze and provide feedback to appropriate departments on material status / requirements for fulfilling customer demand.
- Provide lead times to customers regarding Available-To-Promise date for customer demand fulfillment.
- Utilize open order reports for execution according to schedules.
- Administer supplier schedules and demand visibility as needed to meet requirements.
- Collaborate with multiple suppliers and or Buyer/Planners to ensure on-time delivery.
- Serve as backup liaison between project personnel and transportation companies to set delivery appointments, manage pipeline shipments, and ensure complete delivery on schedule.
- Make recommendations to management regarding improvements in supply chain processes to better enable the company to increase efficiency, optimize total cost of ownership, and improve delivery performance to customers.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- High School Diploma.
- 3 years customer service/sales support experience in a manufacturing, distribution, or transportation related industry.
- 1 year buying experience.
- Strong computer skills, with emphasis on using MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Experience with an enterprise-wide information system such as SAP; specifically working with the SD module.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must exhibit a professional business demeanor and be capable of handling stressful and demanding interpersonal interactions, while working flexible hours dependent upon workload.
- Any APICS certification.
- Two years experience with transactional ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards or related system for order entry, scheduling, and/or warehouse administration.
Desirable, but not Essential:
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.