Region Sales Director - Chicago, IL
Location: Chicago, IL
November 27, 2023
Sales Region: Illinois, Michigan and Indiana
- Small Construction Projects typically with a sell price of $150,000 or less
- New Systems up to 4 stations in size
- Service Support Agreements (includes PMA and SMA)
- Design Assist projects
- Strategic named accounts
- Customers at risk of loss to competition
- Projects focused strictly on System Performance Enhancements
- Competitive conversions
- Customer account planning for the purposes of customer retention and development
- Supporting local, regional, and national Architects, Engineers, Consultants, GPO’s, IDN’s, and General Contractors
- Representing the TransLogic brand within an assigned region
- Collaboration with and supporting other departments, including but not limited to Inside Sales, Sales Admins, SDS, Project Realization, Customer Care, Marketing, Finance, Legal, and the Medication Management organization.
- Client Retention and Loyalty
- Serve as a Swisslog Healthcare ambassador to all types of customers within and outside of assigned geographic regions
- Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (SF.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake.
- Monitor’s customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team.
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry with transactions sizes over $250K is desirable.
- Experience and success in selling high value services. SaaS experience preferred.
- Engineering education.
- Technical product sales experience within the Healthcare space.
Base salary range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000, plus car allowance, and sales incentive plan. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.