Region Sales Manager, Construction Sales
Location: Schaumburg, IL
August 29, 2022
- Leverage knowledge of existing systems to design and sell additions and modifications to existing systems
- Drive profitable revenue by designing and selling profitable solutions to address customer needs
- Demonstrate knowledge of the company’s products and sell the value of the work being proposed to match the value of the proposal. This will be accomplished by demonstrating a detailed understanding of the work proposed, all the challenges presented by the work, features and benefits of the proposed solution and the long-term benefit the customer will realize when the work is complete.
- Demonstrate the effective use of negotiating principals in order to consummate and ‘close’ profitable sales contracts.
- Provide management with reporting and forecasting information that accurately reflects territory potential and expected sales results.
- Promote the company and all products to outside influences such as consultants, architects, Professional Associations, etc.
- Engage in open and accurate communication to management and other parts of our organization.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- High energy, self-starting individual who has proven sales success and will thrive in a team environment.
- Experience in dealing with General Contractors, Architects and Engineers.
- Thorough understanding and application of consultative sales process.
- Process competence related to hospital workflow including Pharmacy, Laboratory, Nursing, Blood Bank, Emergency Departments, and Operating Rooms.
- Organizational knowledge of hospitals and the hospital market.
- Established sales strategist who brings a clear set of filters to the time management challenges related to a large geography and a diverse set of prospective opportunities.
- Knowledge or interest in information technology (IT).
- Entrepreneurial Mentality / Business acumen.
- Strong interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Strong computer skills and organizational skills.
- Can follow direction and execute tactical strategies.
- Ability to demonstrate Clinical and Economic impact of product to appropriate buying influences.
- 2+ Years Successful Sales Track Record in Consultative and/or Strategic Selling Processes in the Healthcare industry.
- Knowledge and experience with contractor sales process, RFPs, bidding to specifications and design criteria. Comfortable with specification documents, system layouts and design drawings
- 5-7 years in Healthcare Workflow Automation or related field of Sales.
- LEAN Training.
- Process Consultation.
Desirable, but not Essential:
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.