Region Sales Manager, Modernization
Midwest - Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Wisconsin, Minnesota, or Iowa
July 8, 2022
• Manages and priorities the day-to-day activities to support and grow
business within an assigned territory.
• Develops strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals.
• Pursues new business opportunities within an assigned territory.
• Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (SF.com) for detailed
and accurate forecasting of order intake.
• Develops and manages relationships with key with the Swisslog
existing client base.
• Monitor’s customer, market and competitor activity and provides
feedback to the leadership team.
Solution offerings include:
1. Transport Automation software upgrades
2. Transport Automation hardware upgrades
3. End of Life solution upgrades/enhancements
4. Enhanced system features and functionality such as Chain of Custody
5. Remote System Monitoring services
6. Transport Automation system upgrades/enhancements
7. Customer Support and Service contracts
- Leverage new business opportunities with existing client base.
- Utilize Challenger Sales methodologies to create customized solutions based on Teaching for Insight, tailoring messaging and Taking Control of client interactions to close business. Challenge the “Status Quo”.
- Contact key decision makers and influencers in the market (hospitals, consultants, healthcare associations and/or others).
- Create customer value through sales strategies of each proposed solution
- Meet or exceed key performance targets and profitability objectives.
- Manage sales pipeline in CRM (salesforce.com) with maximum efficiency and visibility. Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities.
- Continually maintains a high degree of understanding of company’s solution offerings and knowledge of market trends and key issues influencing business.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree:
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry with transactions sizes over $250K is desirable.
- Experience and success in selling high value services. SaaS experience preferred.
- Engineering degree.
- Technical product sales experience within the Healthcare space
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.