Regional Sales Manager - Northeast (New York City, NY)
Location: New York City, NY
October 14, 2021
- Manages and prioritizes day-to-day activities to support and grow business within an assigned territory
- Develops strategies, budgets, and plans to achieve sales goals
- Pursues new business opportunities within an assigned territory
- Regularly maintains and updates CRM database (Salesforce.com) for detailed and accurate forecasting of order intake
- Develops and manages relationships and leverages new business opportunities with existing client base
- Monitors customer, market and competitor activity and provides feedback to the leadership team
- Utilize Challenger Sales methodologies to create customized solutions based on teaching for insight, tailoring messaging and taking control of client interactions to close business
- Contact key decision makers and influencers in the market (hospitals, consultants, healthcare associations and/or others)
- Meet or exceed key performance targets and profitability objectives
- Manage sales pipeline in CRM (Salesforce.com) with maximum efficiency and visibility
- Provide accurate and detailed weekly forecast funnel of identified and proposed opportunities
- Continually maintains a high degree of understanding of company’s solution offerings and knowledge of market trends and key issues influencing business
- Bachelor's degree
- 3-5 years in consultative enterprise sales in healthcare or other industry (transaction size over $250K is desirable)
- Successful experience in selling high value services
- SaaS experience strongly preferred
- Ability to travel to local, regional and national customer sites frequently (up to 75%)
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and grow
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced working environment
- Open to constructive feedback
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Desire to help improve patient care in a clinical environment
- Engineering education
- Sales management experience
Salary: $100,000, plus sales incentives and vehicle allowance; medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement; disability; 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.