Sales Assistant - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
May 9, 2022
- Transport Automation & Pharmacy Automation Sales Administrative Support:
- Validating Bid requests that come in through phone/fax or email, then turning those into an opportunity in Salesforce & assigning to the correct sales rep.
- Updating and/or creating opportunities in Salesforce for the reps in your territory specific to new and renewal opportunities.
- Ensure proper bid documentation process for Construction. Collaborate with outside reps and apps engineers to ensure that all proposal documents are legally valid and meet all signatory obligations prior to submitting. Essentially keep all teams on track with Bid Addendums and sign offs.
- Collaborate with sales reps as needed to ensure proper preparation of their proposals.
- Deliver best-in-class service to current and future customers in your territory. Common questions include how to place orders and quotes, how they can speak with an outside or inside rep, etc.
- Generate reports according to territory needs.
- Provide interdepartmental support and training as needed.
- CRM Administration: Responsible for data input, data integrity and maintenance in Salesforce. This includes ensuring that all proposals and supporting documentation are stored accurately, and keeping account contact information up date.
- SAP Administration:
- Navigate through our database to look up contracts, information about accounts if needed.
- Pull reports and analyze for reps accounts when asked and know how to read the reports.
- Identify stations for apps in life safety drawings once plotted to facilitate process when needed.
- Submit Request for Information (RFI) to the General Contractor (GC) to see if changes affect PTS work, and notify apps and sales teams.
- Put together ship performance Report Binders for sales team.
- Plot/print drawings in AutoCAD and submit to project managers, support engineers, installers, techs and sales team.
- Scan incoming markups from fitters or applications for drafters to update as-builts for sales team.
- Collaborate with Finance team to ensure the sales portions of pre-qualifications are filled out in a timely manner; this is instrumental in getting projects started and/or closed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Experienced in SAP & SalesForce.com or similar CRM system.
- Ability to utilize Internet search and reporting functions.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to listen carefully to customers and team members to understand their needs and concerns in order to resolve issues as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a desire to learn.
- Ability to work independently while in a sometimes loud, but fun, team environment.
- Professional demeanor and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Outbound client contact skills.
- Salary Range: $51,200 - 55,000, depending on experience and skillset. Comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.