Sales Support Engineer - Westminster, CO
June 7, 2021
- Provide proper product and application of that product to fulfill the client’s material transport requirements
- Perform material take off and total job cost estimates which accurately reflects bid plans, specification and site survey
- Perform site surveys adequate in nature to determine the scope of work and verify ability to install system
- Provide drawings, engineering reports and other supportive documentation to be included in proposals
- Participate in sales presentations, providing different audio/visual materials in support of presentation
- Make follow-up calls on existing clients in order to provide ongoing support to our existing customer base
- Participate in trade shows
- B.A., B.S. Engineering or Construction Services preferred
- Minimum of two years' experience in an engineering environment; preferably mechanical systems environment
- Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings, and provide system layouts in coordination with other trades
- Basic understanding of hospital construction requirements preferred
- CAD drafting experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential
Compensation: $60,000, medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.