Salesforce.com Administrator - Maranello
September 3, 2021
- Configure Salesforce objects, i.e., add/edit custom fields, edit page layouts, etc.
- Implement user security settings, including roles and profiles; perform routine security audits.
- Develop and support Salesforce reports and dashboards, including using third party solutions as needed.
- Develop and maintain SFDC click-to-dev components for both Sales and Service Cloud.
- Troubleshoot SFDC Visualforce and Lightning pages, Apex classes & triggers, and integrations with 3rd party systems (specifically SAP and custom internal applications).
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and develop/plan for future implementation of newly released features and deprecation of retired features.
- Gather, document, and analyze user and stakeholder requirements and user stories; and perform impact analysis. Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing and deployment using Agile scrum methodology. Analyze and optimize Salesforce-related workflows, Process Builder, Salesforce Flows, and Setup.
- Stay current with Salesforce administration and development best practices.
- Create and execute administrative and end-user training.
1. 2+ years SFDC administration or Salesforce Administrator Certification or higher.
2. 2+ years business analyst or similar experience (i.e. data analyst, research analyst or business information analyst).
3. A strong understanding of Salesforce Security and Data Access Settings
a. Determine object access
b. Set up record access
c. Deal with other sharing settings/OWDs
4. A strong understanding of Salesforce Data Management Tools
a. Import new records using import wizard and Data Loader
b. Update existing records with the import wizard and Data Loader
c. Mass transfer records between users
5. A strong understanding of Salesforce dashboards and report building tools
a. Create new reports with the Salesforce report interface
b. Summarize data with formulas and visual summaries
c. Build custom dashboards based on business requirements
6. A strong understanding of Salesforce Automation tools and settings
a. Email Templates and auto responses
b. Set up workflow rules and build Salesforce Flows
7. Strong written and oral communications skills.
8. Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
9. Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.