Salesforce Analyst - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
November 29, 2021
This individual will be responsible for implementing, customizing, maintaining and developing solutions on the Salesforce.com platform in support of Sales and Service. Ensure integrity and customer success by managing interfaces with internal and external systems, conducting quality assurance tests and validating reports, and working with users to identify and resolve issues. This role will have primary responsibility for the development of new features and enhancements within the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Gather, document, and analyze user and stakeholder requirements.
- Evaluate new Salesforce releases and develop/plan for future implementation of newly released features and deprecation of retired features.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, and deployment.
- Develop and support Salesforce reports and dashboards, including using third party solutions as needed.
- Write and edit varied types of documentation, including but not limited to user stories, requirements, meeting notes, meeting agendas, test plans, acceptance criteria, training materials, and business-process diagrams.
- Organize and run sprints; maintain a sprint backlog.
- Analyze and optimize Salesforce related workflows, platform design and setup.
- Implement user security settings, including roles and profiles; perform routine security audits.
- Configure Salesforce objects, i.e., add/edit custom fields, edit page layouts, etc.
- Create and maintain Process Builder and Salesforce Flow automations for both Sales and Service Cloud.
- Stay current with Salesforce administration, analyst, and development best practices.
- Create and execute administrative and group training.
- Perform other duties as needed and assigned.
- 3+ years SFDC administration or Salesforce Advanced Administrator Certification or similar advanced Salesforce certification such as Sales Cloud Consultant, Sharing and Visibility Designer, or Certified Data Architecture and Management Designer..
- 2+ years business analyst or similar experience (i.e. data analyst, research analyst, business information analyst, system analyst, or process designer/developer ).
- 1+ years basic Salesforce flow or workflow automation development.
- Well versed in SFDC sharing and object models
- Good understanding of web services, their use and troubleshooting.
- Experience with the Agile methodology, specifically Scrum and Kanban, and Jira a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Salesforce Platform Developer or App Developer Certification
- Experience developing and maintaining Salesforce Experience Cloud.
- Experience working on a scrum team or within an Agile project-management structure
- Professional experience creating custom email templates with custom HTML and CSS
- A strong understanding of report types, record types, report snapshots, custom summary formulas, joined reports, salesforce content settings, products, price books, quotes, and approval processes.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.