Senior Accountant - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
August 18, 2021
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement closing process, which includes, but is not limited to: performing various reconciliations, preparing and approving journal entries, calculating accruals and deferrals, and reviewing and analyzing various reports and financial information for accuracy and completeness.
- Perform year-end close procedures and support the annual internal and external audit; prepare and provide audit support including PBC Schedules, roll-forwards, and analytical worksheets.
- Manage intercompany transaction processing, reconciliation and reporting.
- Review of account coding on invoices, journal entries and other documents for accuracy, making corrections when necessary.
- Demonstrates understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Assist in budgeting & forecasting exercise throughout the year while providing cash forecasts for all entities.
- Assess and determine treatment for capitalization of fixed assets and maintain fixed asset records.
- Analyze the general ledger to assure balance sheet accounts are fairly represented.
- Ensure that adequate internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate financial statements and safeguarding of assets.
- Provide guidance and adhere to Accounting policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Participate in any special projects where accounting expertise is required.
- Support the organization with ad hoc projects.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, preferably in a project or job costing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and general accounting procedures; familiarity with chart of accounts structure; aptitude for working with numbers.
- Project system experience a plus.
- Competency in accounting software use, SAP experience a plus, and MS Office.
- Excel skills must be at least intermediate, including tables, pivot tables, lookups, and complex formulas and functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks; strong organizational skills; high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform routine job functions without supervision.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.