LOCATION: WESTMINSTER, CO
April 22, 2021
- Assist with monthly, quarterly and annual financial statement closing process, which includes, but is not limited to: performing various reconciliations, preparing and approving journal entries, calculating accruals and deferrals, and reviewing and analyzing various reports and financial information for accuracy and completeness.
- Review of account coding on invoices, journal entries and other documents for accuracy, making corrections when necessary.
- Demonstrate understanding of organizational structure and core businesses of the company and industry.
- Perform activities involving complex accounting reports and accounting analyses with related spreadsheets and applications tools.
- Assess and determine treatment for capitalization of fixed assets and maintain fixed asset records.
- Respond to inquiries from and prepare ad hoc reports and financial information for other departments.
- Work closely with other accounting department staff to assist in skill development.
- Prepare various audit schedules and respond to auditor inquiries.
- Support the organization with ad hoc projects.
- Analyze the general ledger to assure inventory balance sheet accounts are fairly represented.
- Ensure that adequate internal controls are in place to facilitate accurate financial statements and safeguarding of assets.
- Assist with the preparation and analysis for capital expenditures.
- Provide guidance and adhere to Accounting policies and procedures.
- Support Operations and Sales personnel responsible for multiple subdivision management and individual subdivision management teams.
- Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Participate in both internal and external audits of the multiple location activities and the financial controls.
- Participate in any special projects where accounting expertise is required.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 4+ years of accounting experience, preferably in a project or job costing environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of generally accepted accounting principles and general accounting procedures; familiarity with chart of accounts structure; aptitude for working with numbers.
- Project system experience a plus.
- Competency in accounting software use, SAP experience a plus, and MS Office.
- Excel skills must be at least intermediate, including tables, pivot tables, lookups, and complex formulas and functions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks; strong organizational skills; high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Perform routine job functions without supervision.
- Manufacturing industry and project accounting experience helpful.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employer
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.