Sr. MarCom Manager - Denver, Colorado
Location: Denver, CO
May 6, 2022
- Represent the voice of the market and advocate for the specific needs of the North American customers and prospects to ensure we are developing customer-oriented campaigns.
- Develop, review and deliver value propositions, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed.
- Lead omni channel strategies pivoting as appropriate based on testing outcomes.
- Communicate the vision and value of new and existing products to both internal stakeholders and external audiences.
- Develop multilingual sales tools as needed that facilitate the selling process.
- Develop, utilize and train others on the use of tools and templates needed to efficiently and consistently deliver features, benefits, calls to action, and thought leadership.
- Plan and participate in the launch of new offerings which involves product management, marketing, customer success, sales, and other cross functional departments.
- Update external and internal stakeholders, about changes in our offerings, new offerings, and enhancements to our offerings.
- Lead or take part in presentations including but not limited to leadership team updates, customer and prospect webinars, and trade events.
- Review industry product marketing plans to assist with communication strategy, representing industry expertise, and infusing the messaging of SLHC nuances.
- Utilize insights from customers’ usage of current products, untapped opportunities, and buyer personas, with multiple tactics including but not limited to interviews, surveys, focus groups, and sales data analysis.
- Facilitating timelines and deadlines for the development of new offerings with product management. Traffic management is a key aspect of this role.
- Create content such as case studies, blogs, white papers and outlines for copy generation.
- Serve as a proofreader of content prior to publishing.
- Direct a team of Marketing Communications professionals including the following functions: digital platforms, design, copy, and general marketing assistance.
- Manage outside vendors including but not limited to print production, agency development, and content creation.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Collaborative skills: will have to collaborate with multiple teams and stakeholders across the business. This will often include product management, the sales department, marketing, and engineering.
- Writing skills in multiple styles for multiple channels.
- Proofreading skills.
- Communication skills: The ability to speak and write to a high standard is crucial. The SPMM will frequently have to present new products and write engaging copy, telling the ‘story’ of products/services, for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: Gaining insight into customer needs and experiences. Analysis of data, surveys, sales and customer interviews will be part of this mix and needs to be well acquainted with these techniques.
- Organizational skills as they relate to the planning and execution of omni channel marketing campaigns
- Understanding of and ability to create marketing funnels from both a strategic and executional perspective.
- Digital mindset with good knowledge of digital tools and channels such as CMS, Social Media, Marketing Analytics.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in a relative position and work environment.
- Aptitude and interest in acquiring knowledge about the divisions including operational technology for the healthcare markets.
- Experience leading and motivating teams.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Healthcare experience and institutional work experience in B2B technology or software environment.
- Copy writing and/or proofreading skills.
Salary Range: $90,000 - $110,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.