Senior Product Manager - Broomfield, CO
Location: Broomfield, CO
July 21, 2021
The Software Product Manager will also be considered the main point of contact and subject matter expert for all technical activities for the Transport Automation product line. Reporting to the VP of Product Management for Transport Automation, the product manager will be required to foster communication, collaboration, and cross functional activities to create world class solutions that delight our customers.
- Initiation of product and portfolio development roadmaps
- Represent NA TA at all SBRs and Product Council functions
- Define technical specifications for new developments, based on requirements from Solution Management
- Tracking & Management of development project budgets and timelines
- Training and education of regional sales force and product specialists in conjunction with Sales Enablement and Operations Trainers (train the trainers).
- Close collaboration with worldwide Solution Managers, Technology Centers’ technical teams, as well as Sales and Marketing
- Cost analysis and pricing of products and consumables, including life-cycle costs
- Production of product documentation – Sales, Technical, Project, Cost-Pricing
- Competition and market analysis and consistent update and communication of market and competitive trends
- Oversee product and development roadmaps, defining requirements and prioritizations
- Management of OEM-Partners, especially for product and consumables development
- Management of TA IP portfolio in conjunction with TC and Legal.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- Good facilitation skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and motivation skills, coupled with distinctive problem-solving capability
- Strong client and sales orientation
- Strong intellectual and social competencies
- Good business acumen
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science degree preferably in a technical field (will consider other degrees depending on relevant experience)
- 10+ years of experience in product management or product development related responsibilities
- High energy, self-starting individual who has proven market success and will thrive in a team environment
Desirable, but not Essential:
- Experience in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of hospital logistic processes, understanding of the transport of all goods within health systems, e.g., medications, blood, lab samples, implants, med/surgical supplies
- MBA or other advanced business degree
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.