Senior Sales Support Engineer - Design and Estimating Engineer
Location: Westminster, CO
May 5, 2022
- Provide proper product and application of that product to fulfill the client’s material transport requirements.
- Perform material take off and total job cost estimates which accurately reflects bid plans, specification and site survey.
- Perform site surveys adequate in nature to determine the scope of work and verify ability to install system.
- Provide drawings, engineering reports and other supportive documentation to be included in proposals.
- Participate in sales presentations, providing different audio/visual materials in support of presentation.
- Continuously monitors our solutions, estimating, pricing models, and proposals are in alignment.
- Make follow-up calls on existing clients in order to provide ongoing support to our existing customer base.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- B.A., B.S. Engineering or Construction Services preferred or working toward a degree.
- Basic CAD drafting experience very helpful.
- Technical knowledge of mechanical systems. Ability to read and interpret architectural drawings.
- Minimum of four years of experience in an engineering environment; preferably mechanical systems environment. Successful candidate will have a basic understanding of hospital construction requirements and provide system layouts in coordination with other trades.
- Attention to detail and ability to read through large requirements documents is necessary.
- Ability to prioritize appropriately for current and future projects is necessary.
- Microsoft suite user proficiency.
- CAD drafting experience very helpful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player. Good presentation skills.
- Salesforce.com user proficiency.
Desirable, but not Essential:
Salary range for this position is $85,000 - $100,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical / dental / vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.