Senior SAP Business Analyst - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
June 7, 2021
- Take ownership to fulfill promised service levels as defined/agreed in service level KPIs.
- Act as liaison between HCS business and SAP IT Application Services.
- Be a functional liaison between the IT department and the SAP end-users.
- Act as the primary contact for SAP relevant issues related to the Sales and Distribution and Service Management functions of SAP.
- Provide configuration and support in a minimum of 2 SAP functional areas: SD or SM plus one more
- Conduct project activities and provide service availability for the implemented SAP solution in logistics but with a strong integration to FI/CO.
- Work with all Swisslog departments and divisions to develop project plans and timelines.
- Review, develop, and support the implementation of SAP solutions to meet future corporate needs.
- Support (train, document, consult) for SAP logistics modules.
- Cross application configuration and troubleshooting.
- Engage with Stakeholders, Global Process Business Owners, Key Users and External Parties
- Manage the daily functional operations in SAP logistics
- Evaluate and advise management on the appropriate utilization of SAP to achieve integrated business communications that improve overall corporate operations.
- Support and integrate efforts directed towards enhancing the use of existing SAP modules to maximize business efficiencies.
- Understand Swisslog business practices and how to integrate those business practices into SAP.
- This position may require direct supervision and management of other Swisslog employees in the SAP functional and/or technical area.
- Bachelor’s degree in computers or related field or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years’ configuration experience in a minimum of two SAP modules – including SD and/or SM
- SAP rollout experience (>2 lifecycles)
- Demonstrable experience of SAP Deployments, Process Governance and Continuous Improvement
- Founded understanding of Project Management and a PM methodology
- Demonstrable experience understanding both functional and technical solutions, including reading and understanding SAP ABAP code
- Demonstrate troubleshooting skills through resolution, understanding SAP system configuration issues and how to resolve those issues
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.