Senior Software Test Engineer
Location: Broomfield, CO - Denver
February 24, 2023
Broomfield, CO, USA
- Develop and write Software Test Plans that covers functional, performance, regression, end user, integration, scenario, stress, scalability, international testing and system level testing.
- Estimate and review test efforts as part of the overall development effort
- Check / Review test artifacts.
- Perform Functional, Integration, System, and User Acceptance testing.
- Analyze and understand requirements, business use cases, technical requirements
- Keep track of the new requirements from the Project.
- Forecast / Estimate the Project future requirements.
- Derive the Hardware and software requirement for the Test Setup and maintain the test environment.
- Develop and implement test strategies.
- Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources)
- When there is more than one, assign tasks to other test team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
- Attending regular client calls and discuss the weekly status with the project leadership team.
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues if any.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing is established as per standards defined by the organization.
- Log and manage project related issues in the defect tracking tool identified for the project.
- Check for timely delivery of different milestones.
- Performs other duties, as assigned.
- A bachelor’s/master’s degree in computer science / engineering or related field.
- 4-8 years of experience in manual and automated testing of complex software systems
- At least 3-4 years of working experience with any programming language – Python preferred
- Hands on work experience with both new development and fielded products
- Working knowledge in an agile software test environment
- Expertise in creating test plans for a software product
- Exposure to continuous integration and continuous delivery requirements
- Experience developing test plans from requirements and estimating
- Experience creating automated tests for software products
- Experience working in different test environments – Team Foundation Server, Jira/Confluence
- Ability to provide results with little supervision
- Strong understanding and knowledge of testing principles, concepts, techniques and tools
- Demonstrated ability to evolve a software test program from low level processes, manual testing to high level processes and automation.
- Master’s degree desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of electrical systems
- Knowledge of networking
- Communication protocols
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.