LOCATION: WESTMINSTER, CO
April 27, 2021
- Assist in income tax accounting process for US and Canada entities including quarterly and year-end tax reporting requirements to parent company.
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Calculate and prepare federal, state, and local income tax estimated tax payments.
- Sales and use tax return preparation and various research projects.
- Assist in determination of filing requirements for each state and local such as business registration.
- Assist in the implementation of new legislation at it relates to Swisslog.
- Assist with data gather process need to file accurate tax returns.
- Prepare personal property tax returns.
- Prepare Canadian and Provincial HST, GST, and PST returns.
- Provide assistance with various audits and special projects.
- Respond to various notices received from tax authorities.
- Assist with merger and acquisition tax due diligence.
- Develop inter-department relationships and interface with personnel to ensure that tax information acquired from other departments is accurate and provided timely.
- Reconcile all tax accounts including income tax, sales tax, and GST.
- Minimum 2-5 years tax experience either in public accounting or corporate environment.
- Bachelor’s degree required either accounting or finance.
- Ability to identify and investigate tax issues.
- Must be able to analyze tax issues and accounting records.
- Excel and Word proficient.
- US GAAP knowledge.
Desirable but not required:
- Broad experience in sales and use tax knowledge.
- SAP experience.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.