Service Sales Representative
as part of our Customer Care Team in Italy
January 11, 2021
- Manage and pro-actively identify sales opportunities from existing Customers-Installed base for Spare Parts, Consumables, Service Contracts and CS projects
- Actively engage the customer base to maintain an ongoing consulting communication
- The request to order chain as described within the Service Sales processes.
- Actively generate and follow up on sales leads through our support systems and CRM.
- Keep an outstanding administration within support tools.
- Having an up to date sales environment where extracting a forecast is always possible.
- Manage promotional campaigns and programs that lead to request for quote.
- Experienced with CRM (Salesforce) and Microsoft office tools
- Experienced in Healthcare department or Public Administration management
- 3+ experience in a Sales role
- Convincing and persuasive, communication and influential skills
- Fluent in Business English
- Second language is desirable (Spanish)
- Self-starter, takes the initiative, pro-active, team player
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.