Site Installation Manager - Denver or Remote (Medication Management)
Location: Denver, CO
February 22, 2023
The Site Installation Manager is responsible for the electromechanical installation and testing of Medication Management (Pharmacy Automation) systems at customer sites from start to finish. Swisslog Healthcare customers have long been at the forefront of technology, disrupting the status quo through investments in pharmacy robotics.
As the installation leader, the Site Installation Manager is responsible for coordinating all onsite work with Swisslog Healthcare and third-party representatives as required. Exceptional technical skills and attention to detail are essential to bring our automation alive! This position involves hands-on work with state of the art automation. The Site Installation Manager represents Swisslog to our customers and must demonstrate exceptional customer service skills, working with pharmacy and hospital staff, as well as contractors.
Denver, CO, USA
- Assemble, install, wire, configure and test Medication Management solutions.
- Direct and coordinate all onsite work performed by Swisslog Healthcare and third-party representatives.
- Represent Swisslog Healthcare at on-site customer coordination meetings, and act as the customer’s primary contact for the hardware installation.
- Advise and escalate project and installation issues to the broader Pharmacy Automation team and the Project Manager.
- Provide technical and installation assistance to the business team as required.
- Logs and report issues using established procedures.
Training/ Testing Support (20%)
- Assist with the connectivity of the automation hardware to the software environment.
- Lead the final quality assurance tests on installed equipment and complete all required documentation in the preparation for training activities.
- Support the training of customers and internal staff as required.
Go-Live Support (10%)
- Provide on-site support for go-live activities and coordinate the transition to Customer Care and the Field Service organization.
- 5+ years field service experience on related electro-mechanical products.
- Computer Proficient: General office application skills, along with basic troubleshooting of PCs and printers.
- Self-starter and independent- must be able to manage time effectively.
- Demonstrate our core values of Competence, Collaboration, Commitment and Clarity to the team, our customers and across the business.
- Passionate about providing exceptional customer service.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.