Software Engineering Manager
Location: Denver, CO
June 3, 2022
- Execute delivery against UI roadmap for integration of existing products and upgrade paths for existing products.
- Author and/or Review process and other technical documents ensuring high quality deliverables and systems development across tech stacks and applications teams.
- Develop and manage software engineering applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Manage hiring, career plans, training as well as performance reviews for software engineering team.
- Review all documents related to software requirements and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Assist software development team to attain optimal team performance through removing technical obstacles.
- Interact with different members to ensure successful delivery of each sprint iteration and product release.
- Consistently deliver projects on-time with quality.
- Create plans to address growth of the team, product, and infrastructure, and to evolve systems/processes/environments that no longer work at current scale
- Ensure standard process is being followed across the organization and that proper tooling and reporting are in place so that we can track defects from inception to close.
- Create a sense of accountability across the software organization and foster a culture that owns the misses and uses them to drive future process improvements.
- Understand business objectives and build alignment and buy-in cross functionally.
- Champion continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or related field
- At least 3 years experience managing and coordinating project teams
- 3+ years Angular experience (Angular 10+, Reactive Forms, RxJS, Typescript, HTML/SCSS)
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage time and priorities in a complex multi-team matrix environment while maintaining high-quality deliverables.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate in verbal/written and diagrams formats to technical and non-technical audiences of varying skillset and seniority.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced environment
- Must be familiar with microservices architectural concepts
- Experience in the field of inventory management systems, supply chain or logistics, medical or health care software
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.