Product Marketing Manager, Pharmacy Automation - Westminster, CO
June 7, 2021
- Develop, review, and report on Pharmacy Automation strategy, ensuring the strategic objectives are well understood and executed by all stakeholders
- Go-to-market strategy with focus on value proposition (customer insights)
- Develop, review and implement Pharmacy Automation portfolio in cooperation with Product Centers and external OEM partners
- Support existing Pharmacy Automation customers, manage development expectations and issues
- Pharmacy Automation program management as needed (Go-to-Market, Product Developments, New Product Introductions, Business Plan)
- Contribute to the development and refinement of the company’s vision and strategy
- Support the overall process of management and corporate decision-making to ensure the organization maximizes its short, medium, and long-term profitability and shareholder returns
- Liaise with executive heads on the implementation of the company’s strategic and operational plans
- Represent the voice of the customer and advocate for the needs of the North American pharmacy automation market to ensure we are developing customer-oriented solutions.
- Drive upstream and downstream product marketing initiatives in collaboration with the marketing communications team, including writing product marketing collateral.
- 5-7years of hospital supply chain and/or hospital support experience. Organizational knowledge of Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs) / hospital networks and ancillary care sites (clinics, physician offices, long-term care, surgery centers, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of hospital information technology (e.g., Pharmacy systems, Materials Management ERP, Warehouse Management Systems)
- 5+ years of experience on the vendor side, selling to IDNs or hospital networks with specific call points to include c-level, supply, pharmacy, and information technologists
- Understand and experience with IDN contracting and sales
- Ability to demonstrate clinical and economic impact of products and solutions to appropriate buying influences
- High energy, self-starting individual who has proven market success and will thrive in a team environment
- Entrepreneurial mentality / business acumen
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, strong leadership skills, able to work collaboratively
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing Management, Business, Finance, or a related healthcare management field
Desirable but not Essential:
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Management of small teams and support personnel
- Knowledge of pharmacy operations and pharmacy automation
- Knowledge of nursing workflows
- Experience working as a clinician (pharmacy, nursing)
Compensation and Benefits: Base: $100,000, medical/dental/vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, 401k matching (up to 8 %)
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.