Sr. Copywriter and Content Manager - Denver, Colorado
Location: Denver, CO
April 18, 2022
- Produce high-quality articles, white papers, blogs, press releases, email marketing messages, case studies, presentation content, survey reports and web copy.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company’s tone and mission.
- Write clean, concise, well-polished copy.
- Edit content, including conceptualizing the projects upfront, collaborating on assigned projects and overseeing development and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Continuously measure and improve content performance; create reports and dashboards leveraging Google Analytics, HubSpot and social media analytics tools.
- Build and maintain editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Maintain brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges in order to build a more effective editorial calendar.
- Work closely with senior leaders, marketing teammates, and other departments to create effective communications strategies that articulate our product’s core benefits properly and consistently.
- Interact with content specialists, graphic designers and internal team members to create and review all content and ensure consistent message.
- Push the business to adopt better content creation practices, thought leadership strategies, and cobranded partner materials.
- Frequently test new content formats and distribution channels, including formal A/B testing and Champion/Challenger tactics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Top-tier organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.