Sr. Tax Accountant - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
October 29, 2021
- Prepare and maintain Income tax provision process for US and Canada entities.
- Maintain and administer income tax accounting for US and Canada entities including quarterly and year-end tax reporting requirements to parent company.
- Prepare federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Calculate and prepare federal, state, and local income tax estimated tax payments.
- Determination of state and local filing requirements; implementation of new legislation when relevant.
- Research and gather data needed to file accurate tax returns.
- Prepare personal property tax returns.
- Provide assistance with various audits and special projects.
- Respond to various notices received from tax authorities.
- Assist with merger and acquisition tax due diligence.
- Develop inter-department relationships and interface with personnel to ensure that tax information acquired from other departments is accurate and timely.
- Reconcile any tax accounts as needed.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Corporate Tax Experience or Public Accounting
- Ability to identify and investigate tax issues and accounting records
- Excel and Word Proficient
- US GAAP Knowledge
- SAP Experience
- Onesource Tax Software
- IFRS Knowledge
- Checkpoint/RIA Research Software Familiarity
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.