SW Engineering Manager
April 1, 2022
- Responsible for working in a new product development-focused team to design, develop and integrate automated solutions supporting the company’s complete product portfolio
- He will also contribute to the development of product performance improvements
- He works with the realization team until the detailed system specification is completed.
- He manages the activities listed in specific project timelines and monitoring the output of all project participants.
- He has responsibility for assuring that the functional requirements meet the customer specifications and implementing the solution with respect to the customer budget and Swisslog Healthcare’s profit margin target
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering
- Master Degree in Electronics or Information Technologies
- Practical experience with Object-oriented development from analysis and design to implementation.
- 5 years professional experience or more
- Excellent experience in automation industry
- Solid understanding of system functional requirements
- Have led projects successfully
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Documented ability to work collaboratively with cross functional teams
- Propose changes and improvements to increase efficiency of products and systems
- Complete the related design documentation
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills.
- Give support in evaluating/testing new components/suppliers
- Solid understanding of the customer’s operational working practices and requirements
- Excellent skills in problem solving and communication
Desirable but not Essential:
- Experience in logistic
- Practical experience in automation engineering is a must
- Used to work in systems with complex solutions were there are different technologies
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.