Systems Engineer - Westminster, Colorado
Location: Westminster, CO
September 16, 2021
The Systems Engineer works closely with the Realization team, customers, and third-party software vendors. The Systems Engineer works collaboratively with the Site Installation Manager on the connectivity of automation hardware to the software infrastructure. Systems Engineers are also responsible for aiding the Customer Care and Software Support organization as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent technical training.
- Excellent troubleshooting and reverse engineering skills- in IT, but a passion for problem-solving more generally.
- 3 years of experience with: o Microsoft Visual Studio .NET, C#, C++.
- Familiarity with healthcare interfaces, or equivalent industry standard interfaces (HL7 )
- Ability to travel within the US and Canada, as required for team collaboration and the support of customer projects (10-15%)
- Experience with: o Management of EDI message handling
- Basic integration engine skills; NextGen Connect or other integration engines.
o Installing/configuring/supporting Windows Workstation/Server, Microsoft SQL Server.
o Database design and ability to troubleshoot performance issues related to Server/Network or Database
Desirable, but not Essential:
o Crystal Reports, or similar SQL reporting tools
o Troubleshooting IT infrastructure including networks, and VPNs
Salary range for this position is $80,000 - $90,000. Salary will be commensurate with experience and skillset. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical/dental/vision insurance; tuition reimbursement, disability, 401k matching (up to 8%).
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.