Recruiter - Westminster, CO
Location: Westminster, CO
July 28, 2021
This role will have full life-cycle recruiting responsibilities at all levels, using traditional and non-traditional sourcing techniques. This individual will implement strategies that drive attraction to our brand as an employer of choice, through direct sourcing, social media channels and career hiring events. This person will also have responsibility for our new hire on-boarding experience, as well as process administration and communications.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications, or Marketing
- 2-5 years’ experience in Recruiting or Human Resources
- Experience working with recruitment social media channels (e.g. LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, Twitter, Facebook)
- Strong project management experience and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Microsoft Office, Email and social media platforms
- Ability to prioritize, handle multiple projects simultaneously, and achieve goals on time
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and leading campaigns and events
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exemplary customer service, detail orientation and follow-up skills
- Experience with candidate evaluation and interviewing techniques (e.g. behavioral interviews)
- Ability to work with and safeguard confidential information
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSwisslog Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, status as a protected veteran, or any other applicable status protected by federal, state or local law.
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at email@example.com.