Technical Project Leader
as part of our Systems Realization Team in EMEA
March 30, 2021
- Monitor project status through regular project review meetings and extensive communication with all involved parties.
- Establish, manage and motivate a mixed, cross-functional and multi-cultural project team (central and local resources).
- Monitor and help identify and mitigate projects risk and product improvement.
- Ensure the assigned projects are performing according to contract, customer satisfaction, technical aspects, timing, financial aspects and in accordance with Swisslog guidelines.
- Assure targeted revenues and profit margins are reached by setting up an effective control and risk management mechanism for all projects he / she is managing.
- Efficient communication with all Stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree/Master in Electrical Engineer
- Experience in International environment to manage EMEA projects
- 1-3 years experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and problem-solving skills
- Good working skills in MS Project and MS Office suite
- Strong documentation, organization and time management skills
- Good spoken and written English is a must. Second language is appreciated
- IT experience in terms of integration of different automation/equipment and software environments is appreciated
- Experience in automation and systems with different technologies
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.