Technical Support Specialist
March 21, 2021
- Provide support and basic issue resolution to all Swisslog Healthcare customers and employees via phone, e-mail, chat and other electronic medium
- Perform timely escalation of pending support-related issues to various Swisslog Healthcare departments for further analysis and resolution.
- Report escalated case updates and resolutions to appropriate stakeholders: CCM’s, customers, Sr. TSS, Tech Support Supervisor, and CCCM Manager.
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved and/or escalated both promptly and thoroughly by tracking them in Salesforce and SAP.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct diagnostics to investigate problems and to provide technical support.
- Report product quality issues to Quality manager via QAR forms.
- Update and provide recommended parts lists to clients, promote parts orders, and recommend inventory stocking levels to customers as required.
- Oversee and report on the daily performance of client systems by utilizing Bomgar and remote access systems in the Swisslog Customer Care Center
- In collaboration with Swisslog Order Entry, assist all customers and employees with parts orders, consumables, repair and return of defective parts, and requests for information pertaining to their systems.
- At the request of customers, create FSE dispatch requests for submittal to Customer Care Managers and maintain status of all open notifications and service work orders as assigned/required.
- Exercise proper care and accountability of all assigned company property; be mindful in spending company’s money and resources responsibly; and exercise proper care and responsibility when working with customers’ property and/or while at their facilities.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times and promote a positive image of the Swisslog organization.
- Adhere to and strictly enforce all company safety policies and procedures.
- Submit reports, summaries, and other documentation on the above items to ensure appropriate implementation as required.
- Review TSS documentation, notifications, and escalations prior to submittal
- Other duties as assigned
- This position works on shift, and after training will have a Fri, Sat. Sun, Mon. 5 AM to 4 PM schedule.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years customer service experience or technical equivalent
- TSS I for a minimum of 3 months practical experience and training
- Functional electro-mechanical understanding
- Basic network and database knowledge
- Ability to read blue print, schematics and wiring diagrams to extract necessary technical information
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (customer service skills)
- People skills / Communication Skills both written and verbal
- PC Computer software and hardware literate/Windows Application experience
- A.S. Degree in Electronic Engineering Technology, Vocational school, or related 4 years military experience or technical equivalent
- Computer networking experience
Clarity on your path
At Swisslog Healthcare, we are constantly looking for people who shape and develop our company. We offer exciting opportunities to learn, develop and lead change. You benefit from clear communication and development plans that are aligned with your personal strengths and our common goals. Enjoy many other benefits that we are constantly reviewing and expanding.
Equal opportunity employerSwisslog is an EEO Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Swisslog’s FMLA policy can be found at:
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to complete the application or to perform your job, please contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.