COVID-19 Customer Communications
Below, please find our latest information and updates for Swisslog Healthcare customers. Information is sorted so the most recent is at the top of the list.
Tell us how we should engage with your facility:
Customers are encouraged to direct all bulletins, memos, and requirements documents to email@example.com. This email box is being actively monitored. Our field service engineers are continuously updated with information about customer protocols as we learn of it.
What you should do if an issue arises:
This email address does not replace normal channels of communication with our Customer Care Center in the event a technical issue arises with one of our products or solutions. Customers should continue to utilize the phone number 800.396.9666 should hospital equipment present an issue that can’t be resolved.
Swisslog Healthcare Resources
- Customer Bulletin - Pneumatic Tube System Reference Documents - pdf, 186,09 KB
- Swisslog Healthcare COVID-19 Active Mitigation Plan - pdf, 262,87 KB
- Swisslog Healthcare Corporate Statement on COVID-19 - pdf, 184,32 KB
- Infection Control White Paper - pdf, 1,52 MB
- TransLogic Nexus Panel Cleaning Guide - pdf, 247,4 KB
- Customer Bulletin Consumable Guidance for Pharmacy Automation Customers During COVID 19 - pdf, 114,26 KB
- Tips for Reaching Swisslog Healthcare Regarding Emergency Situations - pdf, 155,7 KB
- TransLogic Pneumatic Tube System Cleanout Guide - pdf, 10,71 MB
- InSite System Support of Infection Control Efforts in Corrections - pdf, 614,58 KB
- InSite System Support of Infection Control Efforts in LTC - pdf, 811,51 KB